TheList

Updated list of scholarship opportunities (and related topics) with an emphasis toward (but not exclusive to) Historically Black Colleges and Universities and African-American Students
-Barry Wynn

Thursday, April 24, 2003

This Is What I've Been Saying - Part 2


(or "I Have Been Validated -- Finally")

"Essentially I found that everybody got every job, throughout their entire lives, because somebody helped them. They know someone or they know someone who knows someone, etc. This is so pervasive that I came to understand that almost every job is wired..." - From "Interview with Nancy DiTomaso, sociologist" in the Background Readings from RACE - The Power of an Illusion | PBS in the SOCIETY section.

Go now and read.... this is good stuff. You heard me... go. I'll be here... basking.